This past Sunday, Feb. 10th, the 2nd meeting of the Recreational Computer Programming Group was held. Chris Ertel showed us some cool effects dynamically applied to webcam output via OpenGL shaders, and some interesting procedurally generated maps for some sort of zombie infection game. Marlin Mixon demonstrated an Android app ...Read More
Posts Tagged creative coding
The 6th meeting of the Recreational Computer Programming Group was held on June 9th, 2013 at Houston's hackerspace, TX/RX Labs.
Chris Ertel presented an interesting web app from the Multi Robot Systems Lab at Rice University which allows you to control a simulated swarm of robots to perform ...Read More
Join us on March 12, 2014 at 6pm and chat with local developer artists. GDG Houston will showcase projects by Light Art Interactive with Erick Calderon and hear about exciting projects from digital curator, Javier Fadul. RSVP on our Google+ event .
Are you a coding artist? Change the perception of ...Read More
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates on events, workshops, studio tips + tricks, member spotlights and more.Sign Me Up!
About TXRX Labs
Established in 2008, TXRX Labs is a non-profit hackerspace for the greater Houston area. Housed in the East End District, we offer courses in and access to our rapid prototyping lab, woodshop, machineshop, electronics lab, and a wide variety of other tools. Our goal is to educate the public about technology and show how seemingly complex techniques can be used by anyone. If you like what we do, please donate.
This Week at TXRX Labs
- 12/04 - SLA 3D Printing: The Ion
- 12/05 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 12/05 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/05 - Welding I: MIG
- 12/05 - Wood Lathe I: Spindle Turning
- 12/06 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/06 - Woodworking I: Woodshop Tools
- 12/06 - Ceramics Boot Camp
- 12/07 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 12/07 - Welding Shop Office Hours
- 12/07 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/07 - Basic Machine Shop Technology - Milling
- 12/07 - Woodworking I: Woodshop Tools
- 12/07 - Jewelry I: Metalsmithing Boot Camp
- 12/08 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 12/08 - Art Lab Office Hours
- 12/08 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/09 - TIG II: Welding Aluminum
- 12/11 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 12/11 - Welding Shop Office Hours