Always wanted to build a go-kart but don’t know how to weld? Or maybe you would like to make an iPhone game, but don’t know how to program? Or perhaps you have ideas for some cool electronics projects, but don’t really know how to get started? More ...Read More
Posts Tagged classes
The first laser cutter class went off without a hitch, we got a lot of people checkout out and hopefully we will see the results of their work soon!Credit goes to Craig for getting all the materials together to teach the class and also taking the time out of ...Read More
With two successful Build Your Own Quadcopter classes now behind us, the third class is up on the roster now on the weekend of May 24-25, 2014.
As mentioned in the class description, participants will need to bring a few things with them to the class.
A few people have ...Read More
TXRX Labs is ready to start another exciting session of Classes! We have expanded the number of classes we teach to cover all the amazing skills our members have that they are willing to share. Valuable skills like Aluminum Anodizing, Airbrushing, Leatherworking, Welding, CNC, Woodworking, Programming and so much more ...Read More
Our new Session of classes has been posted! We are really excited about these new classes as we have been able to expand our class offerings to include more art and craft based skills and their intersection with the tech and science offerings we already have! This is all due ...Read More
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates on events, workshops, studio tips + tricks, member spotlights and more.Sign Me Up!
About TXRX Labs
Established in 2008, TXRX Labs is a non-profit hackerspace for the greater Houston area. Housed in the East End District, we offer courses in and access to our rapid prototyping lab, woodshop, machineshop, electronics lab, and a wide variety of other tools. Our goal is to educate the public about technology and show how seemingly complex techniques can be used by anyone. If you like what we do, please donate.
This Week at TXRX Labs
- 09/27 - Welding Shop Studio Hours
- 09/27 - USA ILabs
- 09/27 - Wood Shop Studio Hours
- 09/28 - Machine Shop Studio Hours
- 09/29 - Machine Shop Studio Hours
- 09/29 - Electronics Studio Hours
- 09/30 - Welding Shop Studio Hours
- 09/30 - Rapid Fab Studio Hours
- 09/30 - Wood Shop Studio Hours
- 10/01 - Machine Shop Studio Hours
- 10/01 - Electronics Studio Hours
- 10/01 - Welding Shop Studio Hours
- 10/01 - HEAA Meeting
- 10/02 - Machine Shop Studio Hours
- 10/02 - Welding Shop Studio Hours
- 10/02 - Friday Open House
- 10/03 - Rapid Fab Studio Hours
- 10/03 - Machine Shop Studio Hours
- 10/03 - Wood Shop Studio Hours