TX/RX Labs and Texas Instruments have collaborated on building an entry for the Power Racing Series, which competed at the 10th Annual Bay Area Maker Faire in San Mateo. The vehicle is based on TI's Launchpad microcontroller ecosystem and was built in Houston by TI and TX/RX ...
Posts Tagged vehicles
Power Racing Series car in competition
by cborn on May 19, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates on events, workshops, studio tips + tricks, member spotlights and more.Sign Me Up!
About TXRX Labs
Established in 2008, TXRX Labs is a non-profit hackerspace for the greater Houston area. Housed in the East End District, we offer courses in and access to our rapid prototyping lab, woodshop, machineshop, electronics lab, and a wide variety of other tools. Our goal is to educate the public about technology and show how seemingly complex techniques can be used by anyone. If you like what we do, please donate.
This Week at TXRX Labs
- 06/01 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 06/01 - Welding Shop Office Hours
- 06/01 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 06/01 - Jewelry III: Stone Setting Boot Camp
- 06/02 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 06/02 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 06/02 - Art Lab Office Hours
- 06/02 - Basic Metrology: Measuring Beyond the Tape Measure and Caliper
- 06/02 - CNC Router + CAM
- 06/02 - Friday Open House
- 06/03 - Ceramics Boot Camp
- 06/03 - Basic Machine Shop Technology - Milling
- 06/05 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 06/05 - Welding Shop Office Hours
- 06/05 - Laser Cutting II: Engraving Theory
- 06/06 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 06/06 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 06/06 - Welding II: Welding Shop Essentials
- 06/06 - Woodworking II: Box Build
- 06/07 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 06/07 - Welding II: Welding Shop Essentials
- 06/07 - Woodworking II: Box Build
- 06/07 - Jewelry I: Metalsmithing Boot Camp