Julio Rodriguez is the founder of BrightH2O, a startup developing a water bottle that doubles as a light source for bikes. The goal is to offer a product that increases visibility and safety. Below is an interview with Julio about his product and how he has utilized the equipment and ...Read More
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates on events, workshops, studio tips + tricks, member spotlights and more.Sign Me Up!
About TXRX Labs
Established in 2008, TXRX Labs is a non-profit hackerspace for the greater Houston area. Housed in the East End District, we offer courses in and access to our rapid prototyping lab, woodshop, machineshop, electronics lab, and a wide variety of other tools. Our goal is to educate the public about technology and show how seemingly complex techniques can be used by anyone. If you like what we do, please donate.
This Week at TXRX Labs
- 12/02 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/02 - Welding II: Welding Shop Essentials
- 12/03 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/04 - Arduino I
- 12/06 - 3D Printing I
- 12/06 - Hydraulic Pipe & Tubing Bender
- 12/07 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/07 - Woodworking II: Box Build
- 12/08 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/08 - Welding I: Stick
- 12/08 - Woodworking II: Box Build