TXRX will be hosting an Equitable Innovation Conference on April 19, 2018 from 12:00pm-5:30pm at the United Way of Greater Houston. This conference will bring speakers and thought leaders from across the US to share strategies in education, innovation, and economic development, that support equitable growth for manufacturers ...Read More
Posts Tagged conference
Houston's Equitable Innovation Conference, presented by TXRX Labs, is finally here!!!!
The conference is tomorrow, April 19th, at the United Way of Greater Houston from noon to 5:00 pm.
While registrations is full, you can stream the event on Facebook Live or on Youtube Live at http://bit ...Read More
Sign up for our monthly newsletter for updates on events, workshops, studio tips + tricks, member spotlights and more.Sign Me Up!
About TXRX Labs
Established in 2008, TXRX Labs is a non-profit hackerspace for the greater Houston area. Housed in the East End District, we offer courses in and access to our rapid prototyping lab, woodshop, machineshop, electronics lab, and a wide variety of other tools. Our goal is to educate the public about technology and show how seemingly complex techniques can be used by anyone. If you like what we do, please donate.
This Week at TXRX Labs
- 12/04 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 12/04 - Welding Shop Office Hours
- 12/04 - SLA 3D Printing: The Ion
- 12/05 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 12/05 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/05 - Welding I: MIG
- 12/05 - Wood Lathe I: Spindle Turning
- 12/06 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/06 - Woodworking I: Woodshop Tools
- 12/06 - Ceramics Boot Camp
- 12/07 - Machine Shop Office Hours
- 12/07 - Welding Shop Office Hours
- 12/07 - Rapid Fabrication Office Hours
- 12/07 - Basic Machine Shop Technology - Milling
- 12/07 - Woodworking I: Woodshop Tools
- 12/07 - Jewelry I: Metalsmithing Boot Camp
- 12/08 - Ion Prototyping Lab Office Hours
- 12/08 - Woodshop Office Hours
- 12/08 - Art Lab Office Hours
- 12/09 - TIG II: Welding Aluminum