3D Printing for Young Inventors
This class covers 3D-printing as well as 3D-modeling for teens and tweens 6th graders to12th graders. Students will learn to
- Learn Computer Aided Design in 3D space
- quickly modify and create 3D parts for future projects
- learn how to operate prepare files for a 3D Printer
- print an original model of their own design
By the end of this hands-on workshops students will have operated a 3D Printer to fabricate their custom design.
After completion of the course students will have one month's access to Teen Rapid Fab Studio Hours.
* Fee Notes: Materials cost included.